CHRONIC CARE MANAGEMENT
Helping clinicians monitor multiple chronic conditions in real time.
Chronic Care Management (CCM) is defined as the non-face-to-face services provided to Medicare patients who have two or more chronic conditions. Complex patients require closer monitoring such as communication extending beyond the doors of the clinic. Through our remote monitoring platform, health professionals are able to triage care for patients in their own home.
We are helping clinicians monitor multiple chronic conditions in real time, create Care Plans specific for the patients, and capturing all the work being done so you can get compensated faster and with better precision.
Build the Connection and Communication
A central hub to capture all the work and interactions you have with your patients and care teams, allowing for specific and unique care plans and streamlined billings for services rendered.
Leverage Medicare’s CCM program to:
- Generate new revenue streams from CCM, RPM, Telehealth, and other care management services.
- Optimize your care team’s efficiency and grow your business without additional overhead or paperwork.
- Reduce readmissions while reducing healthcare costs.
- Customize care plans and workflows to support the way your business delivers care.
Secure Cloud-Based Platform
- HIPAA COMPLIANT – Secured end-to-end with TLS and AES encryption
- SCALABLE – Inherently scalable, architected for ease of implementation and use
- INTEROPERABLE – Plug and play with any medical monitoring devices or clinical information systems
Schedule your CCM Demo and let us show you how simple it can be AND how it can help you, your patients and your communities.